Allowing for individuals who are blind or have low-vision to connect to the digital world, to read and write anywhere and create and experience art like never before. Also, the other possible applications of such a device are limited only by one’s imagination.
3. Being portable
- Information and graphics can be ‘viewed’, saved, shared and sent to another device. (ie. printer or electric brailler)
- Voice-recognition and AI software, like that of ‘Siri’ or 'Alexa' will be utilized to increase accessibility.
- GPS Navigation and Maps.
- USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
Front-facing and Rear-facing 3D cameras
- Being able to navigate a town or city with GPS technology and maps you can feel in detail.
- Using a 3D camera to "see" what the camera sees using just their fingers.
- Being able to feel a rendering of their own face! Being able to feel the contours and shapes.
- Using programs, like Skype, to have a "video chat" while touching a moving rendition. Feel a friend's face speaking.